As the chilly air has come upon us, we have been keeping warm inside with raging productivity beginning this New Year. Although many students were effected by tragedy over the break, positive support from staff and counselors, and a shared vision of moving forward supporting one another was important and experienced.
Interestingly enough, I have asked some students what their personal New Year's resolutions were.... here are a few:
1. Eating healthier
2. Getting more exercise
3. Being nicer to people
1. Making more friends
2. Talking to people that I am not close to
3. Being a support for others
Out of this world!
1. I want to meet someone famous
2. To earn 100 coins on trivia crack
3. To get accepted to my first choice of identified post-secondary options
I wish all of you and our student body much success, whatever your New Year's resolution.....
~Winthrop High School is a great place to be~