Sunday, May 7, 2017

I will miss you....students and staff at Winthrop High School

I have held off long enough to announce that I will be vacating the position of principal at the end of June. I have accepted a new position at RSU 18 as assistant superintendent beginning in July of 2017. As a proud Rambler for the past nine years, I remember beginning my career in education almost nineteen years ago in Winthrop as a classroom student teacher in 1999. In 2008, I was able to join the fantastic group of talented staff at the Middle and High School as assistant principal, then later in 2012 as principal of the High School. Throughout my nine years, I have enjoyed every waking moment as a "Winthropian" from "away" and will always cherish my memories in working with staff and students in Winthrop......you are the best. I am thoroughly exited to begin a new career and challenge and could not possibly thank all of the well-wishers for their support over the past couple of weeks. Once a Rambler.....always a Rambler.

No comments:

Post a Comment